An open letter to Quentin Tarantino.



From being a video shop clerk to one of the most renowned directors in Hollywood, Quentin Tarantino has created a league of his own. The things which gives his work a unique identity are blistering violence, non linear narratives, his cameos, pop culture reference. According to him " violence is so good. It affects audiences in a big way". No wonder why it's most used in his work.
Here is an open letter to Quentin Tarantino, I know he wouldn't give a shit about me, but if fans can write blood letters then this is just a letter(that too typed). 



Dear Tarantino, Thanks for existing first of all, thanks for choosing your passion of making movies. When i watched pulp fiction, some seven year ago. I didn't understand a thing, like why they are structured as anthologies and what's the plot all about. Then i watched the film recently and was blown away by your narrative. You uses smartly witty dialogues in all your movies, your films felt like they are based in alternate reality, every character is super solid. You use minutiae details to shape a character. In your own words you make movies that you want to watch, and your passion is growing on me. Another thing that I like is that you use non-linear narrative unlike any other conventional style of filmmaking. 





Most people overlook the references that's why google is a preference. The only problem I have with you is that why you want to make 10 movies in your lifetime only. I know you're pretty serious about every single aspect of filmography, ahh I hope someday you'll change your mind and return dominating minds of your many fans. Every one will however begrudgingly would agree that your work can't be ranked. 


P.S- Before watching his work, Google about it. 
P.P.S- I recently brought a Pulp fiction poster for my room. 





Thanks for reading the blog. Please share and keep supporting.
Suggest me any topic you would like me to present. 
Share your movie stories to freekseek and get fearured, share your photos with #freekseek. 





Follow on:-

Twitter- @ishaan96_


Post a Comment

0 Comments