Best thrillers of all time.



What's a life without thrill, mystery and spine chilling moments. There is something amazing about them, it captivates your imagination.

These are the 5 thrillers I would suggest you to watch. Trust me there are many other films that I wanted to recommend but I thought they were not much appealing.

So here are my few recommendations(In no particular order)

1) Gone Girl



Directed by David fincher. Gone girl is a murder mystery but wait. Was it really a murder or other conspiracy?. The film is darker than any dark chocolate and bitter aftertaste. There are many shocks and surprises till the end. It's anchored by stellar performances.

2) Memento



Christopher nolan's debut film as a director. 
Wait you want more explanation? Isn't that name a crowed puller and brain jerker(new word yay). Memento' s narrative is discussed even today. It's Hollywood ki Ghajni, but it's a Ghajni confused on it's own. 
P.S- It's script was written by following a graphical diagram and line blueprints. 

3) The silence of the lambs 


So i have got a soft corner in my heart for psychological thriller, yes and that makes me psycho(I sympathize with the serial killer, like for real). The silence of the lambs directed by Jonathan demme is a brutal and hard hitting thriller that revolves around the cannibal killer who skins his victims.

4)Get out


Directed by debutant Jordan peele, Get out will give you more chills than any other horror film. It's not about ghosts but it's about brain(literally). It criticized racism throughout the run time. It is saying in a brief narrative that ''Just because you are invited, doesn't mean you are welcome"

5)Inception 



Another Gem by Nolan, this guy is a jewel. 
Inception is like unsolved puzzle, stuck in it's own narrative. There are enough traces for any other alternative theory that viewers have. My guess- It's still struck in dream.




That's it for the time being. 
I will come with a list of best all time cult movies next time. If you have read the article till here then please do share it with your friends. Thanks. 




Follow me on:-

Twitter- @ishaan96_
Pinterest- ishaan96





Post a Comment

0 Comments